Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Attempted Tessellations...


Okay, I thought...I have this Tessellation video that we got about a year ago that I'll show my 5th and 6th graders, they'll really like it, they'll think tessellations are cool.  Ha ha.  This video couldn't be more boring!  I'm sure they could have found a slightly more excited artist to talk about tessellations!  Or, even add some background music, or maybe some really cool examples!  Come on!  Art is supposed to be fun, isn't it?  Well, needless to say, I stopped the video 8 minutes into it and we got right to work on our very own designs.  Now, if anyone out there is looking for an artist to do art demonstrations for videos, CALL ME!  I will take the $$$ and produce something much, much more exciting than this video:

2 comments :

  1. I found this site from Jim McNeil
    http://www.jimmcneill.com/
    I have found it to be quite helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete