Mrs. Keller

Mrs. Keller

About Me

I have been teaching elementary school art for the past seven years and I LOVE what I do! I am a teacher who creates more messes than I can clean, thinks that glitter makes everything look better, and believes that art can bring people of all cultures together.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

   Merry Christmas to all of my faithful followers.  I hope that you have a restful holiday filled with peace and joy.  I plan on doing some art projects at home, visiting my brother in the Windy City, and staying in my pajamas as long as I possibly can.  I promise that when I return, I will have some amazing projects that you can use in your art lessons.  I will be relaxed and rested and ready to take on 2nd semester in January!

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute!! We are going to be hosting a guest blog hop over at our blog and would be happy if you would participate. Thank you for considering. Stephanie

    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowed-in-guest-blog-hop-new-year-new.html

    ReplyDelete