Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Paper Lizards


This was such a fun lesson to do with my Rainforest Unit that we are working on with my 5th & 6th graders!  These lizards look so great in the Rainforest display and add such color and whimsy!  You should definitely try this project out with your kids!  I initially saw this idea on Pinterest, so here is the link where you can get the detailed instructions...Paper Lizards.  I also showed this video about the Tropical Rainforest I found on You Tube...

2 comments :

  1. I love this paper technique! Very cute lizards! I have made dragons with a similar technique, by just changing the paper shape to a tapered triangular tube. This way is also great for wreaths. Just make the sections long enough to bend into a decent sized circle, staple together and decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I have a friend that does these. They look great, but it looks like there would be lots of re-teaching. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete