Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mixed-Up Chameleon

Welcome to the third week of school!  I'm a little embarrassed that this is my first post of the new school year, but things have been so busy around here!  I have been focusing on the all-time favorite children's author and illustrator Eric Carle this week.  In fact, I have found some great You Tube videos showcasing his lively illustrations and storytelling!  Most of the kids have heard this story before, but who can complain about hearing an Eric Carle story for the second time???  Not I!  Here are some fantastic Mixed-Up Chameleons made by some fabulous 3rd graders:




1 comment :

  1. Is the chameleon drawn with crayon and then colored in with watercolor? Or was it student choice? They all look like they were done differently...

    ReplyDelete