Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Kindergarten Cities

Want to keep your Kinders busy cutting, gluing, and creating??? Then this is a great project for you! I love to teach step-by-step projects to my youngest of students and the oldest of students...it helps them to stay focused when I am going brought the project with each individual step. For this project, I had 4x12" colored paper pre-cut. I showed the Kinders how to draw 3 half-circles on their paper and cut it out to make a bridge. Next, we traded our half-circles with our friends so we would all have different colored boats! Next, we cut out triangle sails and drew some water with oil pastels. Lastly, we created houses and buildings by cutting out squares and triangles and added stars and a moon into the sky with yellow oil pastel. 








1 comment :